Jillian Quinn is an international bestselling romance author who likes her females just as alpha as their swoon-worthy male counterparts. Jillian is a writer and sports fanatic, combining her passion for both hobbies into her books.
As a lover of all things bookish, Jillian has a serious book-hoarding problem and runs a blog in her free time. When she's not reading, writing, or blogging, she's obsessively fangirling over hockey players and can be found wherever she can catch the next hockey game.
• I'm a sporty girl.
• I like my men Hot as Puck!
• I prefer cheesesteaks over Filet mignon.
• I miss Philly now that I live in Southwest Florida.
• I have a thing for athletes and love writing about them.
• My idea of romance involves a hockey game and pizza.
• I have an obsession with hoagies. It's a Philly thing.
• My office is basically a shrine to my favorite athletes.
• The only time I turn on my TV is to watch sports.
• I plan my schedule around my sports teams schedules.
• I became an international bestselling romance author after one month of publishing.
• I started writing when I was a child and haven't stopped since.
• All of my books are set in Philadelphia, my hometown, and connect in some way.
• I write steamy contemporary romance and erotic romance.
• Most of my books are based on some truth. I draw a lot of my inspiration from my life.
• I have the most amazing readers.
Make sure you grab your free copy of Small Bites, a short collection of samples from my books, and try out my work with no obligation.
I hope you love my books. Thank you for reading!